Intellectual Property and Publicity Rights
Wallart Cube is a community built on respect and recognition of artists, we provide Print-on-Demand program for artists. All products, designs and elements on our website come from our suppliers and our paid designer websites. So most products on our website have copyright licenses. But there are still a small number of products we can’t find or can’t contact the copyright owner.
Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Wallart Cube’s designated agent for complaints (contact email below) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, and we will remove your product and compensate you for your loss. At the same time, we also hope that you can cooperate with us. The report must include the following important information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- the URLs of where the claimed infringing contents are located on the Wallart Cube site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- a. the above information is accurate;
- b. and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Wallart Cube’s Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wallart Cube respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.